The National Teaching Council (NTC) following the conduct of this yr’s Ghana trainer licensure examination has outlined some examination offenses candidates ought to chorus from throughout the Could 6, 2021 exams.
The Instructing Council in a weblog publish sighted by Educationweb.com.gh has misconduct on the aspect of a candidate together with dishonest may end up in the candidate being penalized or sack from the examination corridor or middle.
The March 2021 version of the GTLE can be administered from Could 6 to Could 7, 2021, for candidates who’ve accomplished and efficiently handed the ultimate yr examinations both within the Faculties or Universities.
NTC 2021 GTLE examination offenses and penalties
There are about 18 examination offences the Nationwide Instructing Council has suggested candidates to chorus from however under are some 5 critical ones.
1. Offence: Leakage of Examination questions. This entails any information or possession of examination questions earlier than the examinations
Penalty: Dismissal of the offender(s) concerned
2. Offence: Impersonation – Impersonating one other candidate or permitting one’s self to be impersonated.
Penalty: Dismissal and or prosecution of candidates concerned.
3. Offence: Helping or making an attempt to help, acquiring or making an attempt to acquire help from a candidate or non-candidate
Penalty: Cancellation of the candidate’s paper and to rewrite the next yr when the paper is being taken.
4. Offence: Writing after the examination has ended after persistent reminder.
Penalty: Warning for the first Offence. For the 2nd Offence, the paper is to be cancelled and the candidate to rewrite the next yr when the paper is being taken.
5. Offence: Failure to put in writing Index Numbers on query paper after persistent reminder.
Penalty: Warning for the primary time. After the primary warning, if the Index Quantity remains to be not written, it must be interpreted as an intention to cheat.
The candidate must be stopped from writing the paper.