NSS Certificate Delivery: How To Get Your National Service Certificate In Less Than 48 Hours
In this article, we are going to give you a step by step guide on how to get your National Service Certificate delivered to your doorstep through the using of NSS Certificate Delivery Portal within 48 hours, yes! in less than 48 hours.
How to get your NSS Certificate( Requirements)
For you to get your certificate delivered to you, you need to do the following
Personnel must have successfully completed their mandatory one (1) year (12 months) National service.
Personnel must have had their annual assessment form filled with a fair assessment of their performance by their immediate supervisor or Head of the User Agency where served.
Assessment forms must have been submitted at the various District offices of the scheme where the Agency is located
Submit your NSS Number for verification in the field provided
Submit your Means of Identification
Fill in your details in the request form displayed
Make payment for delivery using any of the several options available
How To Get Your NSS Certificate Delivered To Your Home
- Firstly, log onto the NSS Certificate Portal, verify your NSS number by entering your NSS number in the provided space. Again if you do not remember your NSS number, you can tap on ‘Dont know your NSS number?
2. Secondly, fill in all the necessary information such as full name, NSS number, GPS address, region of service, institution of service
3. Thirdly, a space will be provided for you to draw your signature, also to give approval to release your Educational Information. This stage is called the ‘Electronic Consent Authorization Confirmation’
4. Fourthly, you will be asked to preview your details your entered, this is done to check out errors if any
5. At this stage, you will be asked to make payment for the your NSS certificate delivery and also to choose the mode of payment
6. Lastly, you will be asked to confirm your payment from your account on the mode you choose for the payment ; either momo or visa