1. Every year, the Ghana Education Service (GES) recruits graduate teachers into the Service.
2. The Newly trained teachers from the Colleges of Education, university graduates and teachers returning from Study Leave with Pay among others form part of the categories of teachers being recruited by the Ghana Education Service (GES) annually.
3. After the postings are released, the Ghana Education Service will upload all appointment letters into the online portal.
4. Every newly recruit is mandated to download the GES appointment letter from the online portal.
STEPS ON HOW TO CHECK AND DOWNLOAD GES APPOINTMENT LETTER
1. Visit GES online promotion portal via gespromotions.gov.gh
2. Click on Postings
3. Fill the information required and submit.
4. You are required to pay GH¢10 via Mobile Money to access the system.
5. Print Posting/Appointment Letter from the online portal.
6. Make copies and submit with other required documents to the Metropolitan/Municipal/District and Regional Directorates of the Ghana Education Service. Remember to add a copy to documents to be submitted to the head of your Institution posted to.