How to check NTC Licensure Examination Results
The results of the sixth edition of the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination have been posted on the NTC online portal for candidates to access.
• Visit the NTC Online Portal: https://exams.ntc.gov.gh/
• Login in with your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and the Serial Number used during the registration for the examination.
• Thereafter, click on the Submit button to access your NTC exam results.
If you don’t have access to your serial number and pin then click on forgotten details.
Then use any of these to login;
• Examination ID (GTLE Index Number) and The Phone Number you provided during the registration for your GTLE.
• The Email Address and Phone Number you provided during the registration for your GTLE.
Those who failed the examination would be required to join the next batch to write the examination this year.
Candidates will resit only course(s) that they failed.
Congratulations to all candidates who passed NTC licensure examination.